ok im getting kinda lazy now and ill finish other pages later ….
like this for a starter i gues …………
Once upon a time, in a faraway land. There was a tiny village by the name of Kamiki. Legend tells of a horrible beast that threatened the residents. It also tells of the wolf that risked it all to protect them. Controlling the very fabric of existence, this wolf stood up against a beast many times its size and banished the darkness. This ethereal wolf’s valiant act ushered in an era of tranquility. The villagers’ hearts swelled with respect and adoration of the wolf.
Writers, bold all of your character’s regular truths.
1. Smoking: the action or habit of inhaling and exhaling the smoke of tobacco or a drug.
2. Binge drinking: the consumption of an excessive amount of alcohol in a short period of time.
3. Drug abuse: the habitual taking of illegal drugs.
4. Nail biting: a common body language sign of anxiety/tension.
5. Lip biting: a common body language sign of anxiety/tension.
6. Night Owl: a person who is habitually active or wakeful at night.
7. Early bird: a person who rises, arrives, or acts before the usual or expected time.
8. Negative attitudes: a philosophy of approaching life with criticism and pessimism.
9. Positive attitudes: a philosophy of approaching life with optimism and confidence.
10. Swearing: the use of offensive language.
11. Superstitious: an irrational belief that an object, action, or circumstance not logically related to a course of events influences its outcome.
12. Inspecting fingernails: a common body language sign of boredom.
13. Scratching your neck: a common body language sign of uncertainty.
14. Foot and finger tapping: a common body language sign of stress/impatience.
15. Nose touch: a subtle body language sign of deceit.
16. Flipping hair: a common body language sign of craving attention.
17. Twirling hair: a common body language sign of flirtation.
18. Cracking knuckles: a common body language sign of readiness.
19. Hands behind back: a common body language sign of confidence.
20. Finger pointing: a common body language sign of authority.
21. Hands on hips: a common body language sign of readiness.
22: Hands in pockets: a common body language sign of mistrust/reluctance.
23. Frequent touch: a common body language sign of warmth/familiarity.
24. Throat-clearing: a common body language sign of rejection/doubt.
25: Jaw-clenching: a common body language sign of hostility.
26: Eye-rolling: a common body language sign of irritation.
27: Head-tilt: a common body language sign of interest.
28. Whistling: to emit high-pitched sound by forcing breath through a small hole between one’s lips or teeth; usually to a tune.
29. Humming: make a low, steady continuous sound like that of a bee; usually to a tune.
30. Perfectionism: refusal to accept any standard short of perfection.
31. Photographic memory: the ability to remember information or visual images in great detail.
32. Paranoia: a mental condition characterized by delusions of persecution, unwarranted jealousy, or exaggerated self-importance, typically worked into an organized system.
33. Exaggeration: a statement that represents something as better or worse than it really is.
34: Intuitive: using or based on what one feels to be true even without conscious reasoning; instinctive.
35: Quick-witted: showing or characterized by an ability to think or respond quickly and effectively.
36: Interrupting: breaking the continuity of a conversation with one’s own statements.
37: Doodling: to scribble or make rough drawings, absent-mindedly.
38: Irritable: having or showing a tendency to be easily annoyed.
39: Gambling: to play games of chance for money; bet.
40: Travel-sick: suffering from nausea caused by the motion of a moving vehicle, boat, or aircraft.
41: Sensitive: having or displaying a quick and delicate appreciation of others’ feelings.
42: Melancholy: a feeling of pensive sadness, typically with no obvious cause.
43: Chewing gum: the exercise of chewing flavoured gum which is not intended for swallowing.
44: Fidgeting: to make small movements, especially of the hands and feet, through nervousness or impatience.
45: Sceptical: not easily convinced; having doubts or reservations.
46: Neat-freak: compulsively obsessed with cleanliness.
47: Gossiping: divulging personal information about others.
48: Prim: feeling or showing disapproval of anything regarded as improper; stiffly correct.
49: Abbreviating: Giving others nicknames/shortening names/giving pet names.
50: Having a catchphrase: having a sentence or phrase typically associated with a specific person.
UHG I DONT WANT THIS MUSE ANYMORE
so I’m changing again
from now on I’m playing as Amaterasu from Okami. Everything on this blog’ll be changed back.
I’m just not interested in this muse as much as I used to, even though I never really had any threads and stuff. hope y’all understand!
feel free to unfollow me or anything!